Thursday, March 5, 2009

the familiar

okay, so i have blown off blogging for 5 or so months. there is something that sounds really, really slack about that. perhaps it's because i failed to follow the blogging-for-idiots advice that you should pick a topic to blog about with which you are familiar. unfortunately, the things with which i am most familiar are not things that anyone wants to read about. for instance, my husband is in the medical field, specifically, he is finishing his 10th year of medical education/training. at this point, we owe enough to own a house. on the beach. with a pool. and i am totally serious about that (see, not funny). or perhaps you want to hear about my children who fight nonstop and whom i do believe truly hate each other. or maybe you want to hear about how i got an email yesterday from another mom from school telling me that my 7-year-old punched her kid in the jaw at school that day. okay, actually, that one is kind of funny. i asked my son why he would do that and he said "i thought joseph was cutting in line." good thing he wasn't actually cutting or my son might have bludgeoned him to death right there on the playground.
so perhaps i will try writing about what i know and unfortunately for you, my nonexistent readership, i am pretty sure it will just be me complaining.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, well I didn't just get an email yesterday about my kid, but a TWO-PAGE email and an hour and a half phone call. Ain't motherhood grand?!? Please pass the humble pie. And, I'll also have nonexisitence while I'm at it.

    ReplyDelete